Due to Covid-19, our participation in community events is on hold until further notice.
Lacey Fire is an active participant in community events. In our focus in community risk reduction, we strive to serve as an educational resource in the community.
If you would like us to consider attending your event, please read through the criteria below and complete the online form.
- Event requests need to be made a minimum of three weeks and a maximum of three months in advance of your event.
- Requests must be for the purpose of fire safety education or public safety awareness.
- Length of stay at an event is a maximum of two hours.
- The crew attending will remain “in service”. Emergency response calls may result in inability to adhere to scheduled time (arrive late, leave prematurely, not show), without notice to the event staff.
- We are unable to send crews to birthday parties, political events, or business marketing/grand opening events.
- Approvals will be subject to meeting event criteria and availability.